Daily Parking Pass: $5 per vehicle
Weekend Parking Pass: $10 per vehicle
These passes are good for all venues. CASH ONLY.
If the onsite parking lot fills, overflow parking will be designated so watch for signs around the venues for updates during the tournament. Park ONLY in designated parking areas at all venues. Neighboring churches will be hosting additional parking but Tukwila HOA does not allow event parking in their neighborhood.
Feel free to call Stephanie Wells, 503-931-9122, to discuss parking for RVs during the tournament. Limited overnight parking for RVs can be accommodated.
Woodburn High School
French Prairie Middle School
All fields are owned by Woodburn School District. Follow all posted rules at each facility and enforce the rules with your players, parents, spectators, and fans. Make sure everyone associated with your team uses the trash receptacles provided at each venue. We would like to leave all facilities cleaner than when we arrived. In addition, please respect neighbor’s property; do NOT climb on fences or enter their property without permission. We thank you for your help and support.
- Unless posted, animals are not allowed at ANY venue
- NO Smoking at any time, even in the parking lots
- Alcohol is NOT permitted at any venue
- Please use the trash containers provided for your convenience
- Please pick up your areas after every game – player and parent sidelines
- Do NOT climb, hang, or play on the soccer goals
- Do NOT hang from the soccer nets
- Park ONLY in designated spaces. Do not block other vehicles.
Turf Field Rules
- NO gum is allowed on or near the field surfaces and surrounding areas
- NO sunflower seeds are allowed on or near the field surfaces and surrounding areas
- NO animals are allowed on turf surfaces
You can help us by observing these rules while on the premises for your games. We appreciate your time and assistance and look forward to seeing you at the tournament.
Medical Personnel will NOT be at any venue. Every team should have their own medical / first aid kit, ice, and ice packs. Please call 911 for all medical emergencies. Please do not make any medical diagnosis yourself – call 911 when in doubt.