Registration Opens: March 20th
Registration Closes: July
ALL money is due
Team Check-In: July 11th & 12th
Games: July 12th – 14th
Championship Matches & Awards Ceremonies: July 14th
Championship Photos Posted Online: July 21st
Available for FREE
Flavor de Futbol 2020: July 10th – 12th, 2020
All venues will be charging for parking. If the onsite parking lot fills, overflow parking will be designated so watch for signs around the venues for updates during the tournament. Park ONLY in designated parking areas at all venues. Neighboring churches will be hosting additional parking but Tukwila HOA does not allow event parking in their neighborhood.
Daily Parking Pass: $5 per vehicle
Weekend Parking Pass: $8 per vehicle
Feel free to call Stephanie Wells, 503-931-9122, to discuss parking for RVs during the tournament. Limited overnight parking for RVs can be accommodated.
All fields are owned by Woodburn School District. Follow all posted rules at each facility and enforce the rules with your players, parents, spectators, and fans. Make sure everyone associated with your team uses the trash receptacles provided at each venue. We would like to leave all facilities cleaner than when we arrived. In addition, please respect neighbor’s property; do NOT climb on fences or enter their property without permission. We thank you for your help and support.
- Unless posted, animals are not allowed at ANY venue
- NO Smoking at any time, even in the parking lots
- Alcohol is NOT permitted at any venue
- Please use the trash containers provided for your convenience
- Please pick up your areas after every game – player and parent sidelines
- Do NOT climb, hang, or play on the soccer goals
- Do NOT hang from the soccer nets
- Park ONLY in designated spaces. Do not block other vehicles.
Turf Field Rules
- NO gum is allowed on or near the field surfaces and surrounding areas
- NO sunflower seeds are allowed on or near the field surfaces and surrounding areas
- NO animals are allowed on turf surfaces
You can help us by observing these rules while on the premises for your games. We appreciate your time and assistance and look forward to seeing you at the tournament.
Medical Personnel will NOT be at any venue. Every team should have their own medical / first aid kit, ice, and ice packs. Please call 911 for all medical emergencies. Please do not make any medical diagnosis yourself – call 911 when in doubt.
Tournament Headquarters: Woodburn High School
1. Medical Release | form for each player.
2. Roster | 5 typed copies of final tournament roster, including birth dates and jersey numbers.
3. State-Issued Player Card | card for each player on the roster or a signed roster by your club registrar with all of your players listed. Your player cards must either be all US Club Soccer cards or USYS cards; you cannot mix cards for one team. (ie. US Club and USYS)
4. Team Contact Information Sheet | Please fill out prior to check-in and bring with you
Available on TBD
- From 10 am to 1 pm at TBD
- From 4pm to 8pm at Tournament Headquarters located next to
Check in no later than 1 hour prior to your first game
Teams playing their first matches at sites other than Woodburn High School must check-in at Tournament Headquarters prior to their first match.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old does my child have to be to play soccer?
Birth year will be the only determinant for youth team registration. There will no longer be a mid-year cut-off to decide in which age group a player will play.
We will be using the 2019/2020 soccer season to determine your age group. Please click on the 2019 Birthday Chart to confirm you register for the correct age group.